Friday, June 25, 2010

Margaritaville


Almost every Friday night Michael and I venture over to the "Little Mexico Cantina" restaurant in Steveston for dinner - and tonight was no exception. The owners and wait staff all know us and are forever hopeful that we'll order something different, but alas, we are creatures of habit. Particularly when it comes to the drink order. Mine is ALWAYS a lime margarita on the rocks with salt around the rim. It is absolutley delicious. And I'm not the only one who says so. Yearly they receive the best mixed cocktail award (or something like it) from the local newspaper.

Now that I've had more than my weekly fill of eating out, I'll be working very hard to come up with a great line up of meals this week to continue my summer food theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment